Certificate of live iot workshop

@rahul.singh1 sir i have not yet got the certificate of the live workshop on 23/08/2020.

1 Like

Hi @govindbagdiya22,

I will check with the team and let you know.

@rahul.singh1 ok sir

Sir, Me too didn’t receive certification for Live Workshop Aug 16.

Hi,

Apologies for the delay in sending out the certificate. We are currently working on the system to generate it and send it to you automatically. You shall receive it within a week once we set up the system. At max, it may take 2 weeks from now, but you will surely receive it before that timeframe.

Kind Regards,
Ashwin Salgaocar
Training Content Creator
Inventrom Pvt. Ltd. (Bolt IoT)
www.boltiot.com

1 Like

okay Sir, Thank you. looking forward to it.

@ashwin.salgaocar sir it has been almost 15 days i am waiting for the certificate?

Hi @govindbagdiya22,

I have informed the same issue to @ashwin.salgaocar. He will be replying to you by tomorrow EOD.

Hey @govindbagdiya22,

We are done with the Certificate system and are now sending out the certificates Batch by batch. You will soon(Mostly by the weekend) receive an email with a link to a form. Upon submitting the form, you will get the certificate. Stay tuned.

Good evening Sir,
I attended Bolt IOT-ML Training Workshop on 23rd August 2020 and also Bolt App Development Workshop on 29th and 30th August 2020 but have not the CERTIFICATE for either of them.
Please look into the matter.
Thank you

yes i was also looking for this problem then i found something good which is a machete whenver i goto for outing or any survival issue i must take machete with me here you can see the combat machete with best review.