Certification related query

for certificication do we need to do either of the project i.e. Capstone project OR one we make it and upload from hackster.io .Plz tell me which one project do we need to do in terms of certificattion

You can do others projects related to Bolt IOT but dont upload it from hacker.io .do it on yourself you will get an idea about it . Make a Pdf of your project and send it to BoltIot to get certified.

You need to submit, Capstone Project given to you by documenting it on hackster.io along with the code repository in github to receive the certification. You can improvise, the project if you want. but you can not change it.

@gandlaakhil3 The information that you have given in incorrect. For the certification exam, you will need to create a project on hackster.io and share the link for the project in the exam when asked for it.

is the same capstone project after uploading to hackster.io enough? or should we submit total of two projects including capstone and another that we do and upload to hackster.io or either of them?

You have to do the Capstone project and according to the objective of the project you need to take photos and screenshorts ,make a pdf and send it to support@boltiot.com.
During the certification test they will ask you the link for the project that you have made on hackster.io . So in total you have to do two projects.

You have to do the Capstone project and according to the objective of the project you need to take photos and screenshorts, make a pdf and send it to support@boltiot.com.
During the certification test, they will ask you the link for the project that you have made on [hackster.io]. So in total, you have to do two projects.

@deepgandhi65 1.in the exam, you will need to do these following points to get certification
2. Paste two links for questions that YOU have answered on forum.boltiot.com. This question carries 8 marks in total.
3.Paste the link for the project that you have made on Hackster.io and any video that you have made for your project on Bolt IoT. This question carries 22 marks. The project on hackster.io is mandatory but the video is not. You can submit a project + video link or just the project link but not just the video link.
CERTIFICATE come after 5 days only

@shoeb.ahmed. Sir how to add links of hackster.io and forum links which has been answered by us while exam… We shouldn’t go to other page while exam… How can we link those things… If u had experience tell us?

You have too paste those links on clipboard first of all before the examination and then at the time of examination you can copy it from that ,hope my answer do solve your query :wink:

@pavanbm17 Hey, I have given the certification exam. So what I did is just copy paste the links of the

1. Project Course code
  2. Hackster Project link
  3. 2 Forum answers
    Copy all these links onto notepad and then when required copy it and paste it when asked during the exam.

Is the Capstone project enough or should we do another solo project for the certification?