Cloud link issue

Hardly trying to access hardware and cloud of bolt in bolt mobile app but it’s really making me hard tired. Green and blue is in on mode but can’t access hardware. Please try to answer somewhat quick if possible

I can’t link my mobile app to cloud which makes me suffer alot during this days. So, I wish Is there any bolt service center to provide services.

Thank you

Hi @yamini.gujjidi,
Please elaborate on the issue. I can help you regarding this on call, send your mobile number to raghav.srivastava@boltiot.com and mention suitable timing for the call.

Hello,make sure to deploy hardware schematics . Retry linking hardware and cloud if that does not work.
Thank you.

Hey,

Did you solve the problem ? I am facing with the same issue ? could you help me out ?

Both blue and green led are stable but no device connected in the app. I have tried all the ways like resetting device, app and wifi but still couldn’t connect.

How can I solve this ?

First of, if you are using the wi-fi connectivity for your setup in linking device and cloud it fails and might connect but the connection is not stable so re-set your connection using your private hotspot that is using your mobile data.
I had the same issue and got resolved.
Hope it will be helpful,
Give a ping if it works ,
Cheers.

@arshadsheik4801 do the following:
Change the password of your WiFi network. Then perform setup using the Bolt Mobile App. Once that’s done, if you want to revert your wifi to the previous password, do so and then set up your Bolt again by clicking the add device button in the Bolt Mobile App.