Code in the conifguration

i am not able to understand why all these codes for graphs are given and what i have to do with them.please guide me

IOT is all about receiving data from sensors and analyzing them to plan ahead of time so that if some anomaly might occur one can be alert the right person beforehand. For this, graphs are the best tool for visualization purposes as they make interpretation process simple.
If you are having trouble with the code section, i.e. in understanding what certain part of code does, you should google individual lines of code and that should help understand functions better.

These codes for Data visualization is the graphical representation of information and data. By using visual elements like charts, graphs, and maps, data visualization tools provide an accessible way to see and understand trends, outliers, and patterns in data, So you better understand of data which is collected by the sensor. Think you have collected the data in the .csv format but don’t understand clearly what’s happening with the time to time data. That’s why Data visualization takes part to give a better understanding of data so even normal people can understand what happening in your IoT project.

these graphs are basically for analysing the issue.
with the help of graph ,over the period of time we are able to sort out where the actual issue is, at what phase, at what time issue is created , accordingly actions can be taken for betterment.