Confusion in alert

Hi. I wanted to create an alert in which an SMS will be sent to me if the pin status of pin 1 is high. I just had one confusion. If the pin stays high for say 10 minutes continuously, then will I get just 1 SMS or how many SMS will I get?

@jindaldhruva Its all depend on the condition j have applied during programming. If u have set the alert for only CHANGE i.e. trigger event(in ur case sms) when switch changes it values or the other option u hsve mentioned. Hope this satisfy ur doubt .Keep learning👍

Hello @jindaldhruva
In the default code of boltiot module , the sms is sent to you every 10 seconds if the reading of pin A0 crossing threshold each time.
The statement ‘time.sleep(10)’ puts the program execution on hold for 10 seconds.This means that the program will not execute for 10 seconds and after 10 seconds if the reading of pin crosses threshold then you will recieve a sms alert.
The time duration can also be altered .If you set the time duration to be 10 min then the program will execute after every 10 min and if reading crosses threshold then you will recieve a sms.
I hope it will clear your confusion.