Connect plant sensors to BOLT

I would like to use Moisture sensor, IDR and LM35sensor to the analog pin of the bolt Wi-Fi module, But I’m little poor with the circuit connection part. Can you please me to figure it out in a clear way, and also can you help me to understand the structure of the code?

Thank you

Hi @pagadala_sumanth Can you Elaborate on your concern.

1. I need a circuit diagram on how to connect the lm35 sensor, moisture sensor, LDR to the analog pin of the bolt wifi module.

2. How can I represent the three individual values in data visualization.

@pagadala_sumanth

You can only use one such analog sensor with the Bolt module, since it has only one analog input pin, which it can read.

You can however use an Arduino to take the inputs from the sensors, and use the bolt-arduino library to push the data to cloud.

Refer to below workshop video for the tutorial -

2 Likes

Thank you so much, this article is helping me.
Also, Can I know the same on how to connect the Raspberry Pi to Bolt. I’ve gone through the documents of Bolt website but couldn’t get much clarity. Can you please send me something just like the workshop video that you suggested me?
Thank you.

Please check your product code at line 189, character 117
Uncaught ReferenceError: hbspt is not defined

I tried the same way as shown in the workshop video but when i open the monitoring page this is popping up.

Same. When i try to deploy configration. it always popps up Please check your product code at line 189, character 117
Uncaught ReferenceError: hbspt is not defined.

I checked all the wiring diagram etc. But still its popping up

@helium.programmer This problem occurs when you use any ad blocker in your browser. This case is mostly with the Brave browser. I request you to disable adblocker presence in your browser or use a different browser. You won’t get any error then.

3 Likes

@pagadala_sumanth I Hope this answers your query. Connect plant sensors to BOLT - #8 by shobhit.kumawat

2 Likes

Dude You nailed it, it’s working completely fine.
Thank you so much

1 Like

Thank you so much!:heart: Dude i was searching everywhere to fix this error. Finally, you helped me.
Now its working with no problems!

1 Like

you can use the following code file that i have pripare in my project i think it may be resolved
https://projectsubmission.boltiot.com/?p=16456