Connection problem with boltwifi module

sir i had also tried to connect it to laptop but it is not connecting.
this is link of vedio
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1DYmrfuFHKFUIufrFPjtQwKVqIzNfqNSq/view?usp=drivesdk

Please follow below step:

1. Give power to Bolt module with charger or laptop.
  2. Install Bolt APP to one Mobile device (Use Latest mobile Model for Bolt APP) and use hotspot of other mobile or wifi.
  3. If you are using first time give password “bolt1234” to Bolt module.
  4. Now start to connect Bolt device with cloud by Bolt APP, switch off mobile data,
  5. During search you will find your wifi module or hotspot module, give name and password.
    keep close all the Bolt device to wifi or Hotspot module.
  6. After connection you can switch on the mobile data.

Sir I had tried it several times but it is not connecting
And as I have raised for kit replacement so kindly tell me when will be it replaced ? .

Hi @aryahimanshu996,

Can you try setting up your Bolt wifi module with a different android phone and check if it is working. I am also checking the same with @vinayak.joshi.

Hi @aryahimanshu996,

It seems something in your house is interfering with your connection to the Bolt WiFi module.

The best thing you can do is get about 50 mtrs outside your home and try the setup to have the device connect to your phone’s mobile hotspot.
You can configure you mobile hotspot to have the same ssid and password as your house. Once the device is configured, you can bring the device back home. The device will connect to your home wifi when you power it up.

Sir i had already told you that i had tried to connect it with different mobiles and getting same problem .Can I send it back to you so that you can rectify the problem as I am not getting any solution from last 20-25 days.

Sir I had also tried it by switching off mobiles of my house members but the problem is not solving
So Kindly please ensure me about the replacement as many days have been passed .

Hi, @aryahimanshu996,

It is not necessary that only a mobile phone is interfering with your device. Some other system could also be interefering with your device.

We can definitely send you a replacement immediately, but if we don’t know the root cause of the isuse, you might face the same issue with the new device.

By doing the test about 50mtrs away from your house, you can ensure that the issue is with your device and that no other system (mobile or otherwise) is interfering with your setup process.

I appreciate your words sir and I had also gone through this but getting same issue I even try to connect it to different mobiles , laptops as I sended you vedio link also but didn’t get any solution and as many days has been passed also that is why I am saying for the replacement so that you may yourself rectify it.

You do not need to panic.
Install the bolt iot app either from playstore or app store as per your device and then turn on the wifi and give all the permissions it asks for.
Then plug the bolt iot device to power and waith for the led to glow,
turn off the mobile data and turn on the gps,
then select the wifi router if you use or below theres a tab about add details enter the details of the personal hotsopt from mobile that you using and fill the details
connect the bolt device and the device is ready to use

Sir I have also tried it again but same problem kindly please replace it .

is the module lighting up when connected to the power source ??

While connecting it is blinking fastly and again slow down and not connecting and sometimes while trying to connect it by password it show incorrect password and not connecting and light continuously blinking fast
And suddenly again start slow blinking.

Listen, connect your bolt device and switch to the mobile application. Turn off the mobile network and turn on the gps and wifi and keep your router ready connected to internet.
then connect your phone to the wifi router and after that connect to the bolt devices hotspot, that shows automatically in the wifi portal for a network to be connected.
then connect to bolt device to the wifi rourter that you have to provide internet. and the green led in the board will blink.

Hi @aryahimanshu996,

We will be sending you an email for unit replacement. Our operations team will help you out from there.

Please follow below steps to get rid of your problen:

1. Power on to your Bolt wifi module with charger or laptop.
  2. Install Bolt APP in one Mobile device and use hotspot of other mobile or wifi.
  3. If you are using first time give password “bolt1234” to Bolt module.
  4. Now start to connect Bolt device with cloud by Bolt APP by switching off mobile data.
  5. During search you will find your wifi hotspot module give name and password.
    keep close all the Bolt device to wifi hotspot module.
  6. After completion of connection you can switch on the mobile data.
  7. By these steps you can come out off connection problem with bolt wifi module.