Coupon code expired and content unavailable

hi team,

Im unable to access this Internet of Things and Machine Learning course Training despite paying for it,when i apply the coupon code it says The coupon code you entered is expired or invalid, but the course is still available!

,but im not able to access anything,it goes to the payment page again,

I have followed all steps exactly as instructed in the bolt videos and have been using the same email ID and password,yet not working.

Kindly look into it,and help me access my course asap…

@fathimakhan239 Could you please specify the steps that you have followed to access the training? You do not need to pay again for the course. We will surely help you out with your issue.

@shobhit.kumawat Im unable to access this Internet of Things and Machine Learning course Training despite paying for it,when i apply the coupon code it says The coupon code you entered is expired or invalid, but the course is still available!

I have followed all steps exactly as instructed in the bolt videos and have been using the same email ID and password,yet not working.

Kindly look into it,and help me access my course!!

hi @shobhit.kumawat steps followed exactly as shown in https://info.boltiot.com/trainingaccess?utm_source=kit_card&utm_medium=kit_hardware&utm_campaign=training_access

but still unable to access.

@fathimakhan239 Apologies for the inconvenience caused. I have taken forward your query to our team. Please allow us some time to look into this and resolve this issue.

@fathimakhan239 Can you please share the access code that you are trying to apply on support@boltiot.com? Please do not post it here on the forum.

hi Shobhit,

Have mailed my access code to [support@boltiot.com] with the subject line: [Bolt Forum] [FAQ] Coupon code expired and content unavailable.

Kindly have a look.

Hi @fathimakhan239,

Our team is looking into it. We will update you soon regarding this.

After payment. You need to use this link
[Bolt IoT]
for accessing training/courses.
Just try with above link by using your user id and password.
Let me know if your problem is solved.

hi @amenamaliha410 i have made payment already, Im unable to access this Internet of Things and Machine Learning course Training despite paying for it,when i apply the coupon code it says The coupon code you entered is expired or invalid, but the course is still available!

Kindly look into it,and help me access my course!!

hi Team,

Kindly hellp on this,the issue isnt resolved…i need to access the course pls help

STEP 1: search for bolt iot in chrome or edge
STEP 2: then click on view all courses
STEP 3: then click on log in and enter ur email id and password
STEP 4: then u will get the courses u applied for …click on the course "online training on Internet Of Things and Machine Learning

HOPE THIS STEPS ARE HELPFUL…JUST TRY ONCE WITH THESE STEPS

Hi @fathimakhan239,

Apologies for the delay in giving course access. Our team is already working on resolving this issue. You do not need to pay anything for the course. Our team will revert back with an update by tomorrow EOD.

Do let me know in case you need any other information.

@fathimakhan239 The training access has been shared with you. You can login to https://trainings.boltiot.com/ and confirm the same.

hi @ashwin.salgaocar and team, thank you for the support.,the link is working .