Course access code not matching, when proceeding for the test

for the certification test, when I enter the course access and proceed further it is showing does not match.
I check the bolt cloud platform and mail, it is correct.
please resolve this issue asap.
I have to submit the certificate of the course by 20/07/2022 to my college.

Hi @harshinisistu,
I have taken this to the team and we’ll fix the issue as soon as possible. Let us know which exam are you attempting to take. Also, since you need the certificate by 20/07/2022, send us an email to support@boltiot.com and let us know on the forum as well so we can forward your request to the concerned person to expedite the process once you successfully take the exam.

I am going to attempt the IoT and ML exam.

Please let me know when the issue is resolved.

1 Like

@harshinisistu noted. I have taken this to the team and we’ll get back to you shortly.

Hi @raghav.srivastava
I am trying to attempt the IoT and ML exam and the same error occurs for me too. Please do resolve it quickly.

Also @raghav.srivastava , I have created my Bolt Cloud account using Google-signin. Hope that’s not the issue.

Hi @dindhushree,
Apologies for the inconvenience caused. I have taken this to the team and we’ll get back to you shortly.

Hey @raghav.srivastava is the problem resolved?

@harshinisistu Check if it works. I am awaiting a response from the team, I already told them to prioritize this, expect an update soon. Tomorrow by what time do you have to submit the certificate?

@harshinisistu please share your email id too.

@harshinisistu Please write me an email for urgent queries on this address : raghav.srivastava@boltiot.com

by tomorrow 12 midnight…
my email id: harshinisistu@gmail.com

@harshinisistu We’ll try to get the test up and running by noon tomorrow.

We’ll make sure that your exam certificate is delivered by tomorrow end of the day.

the course access code is not working

Thank you for the reply!
would it be okay if I attempt the test 8PM tomorrow, I have my college also tomorrow.

Hi @raghav.srivastava ,
My mail is dindhushree@gmail.com, could you please make the exam available to me also. The project link wasn’t working and now I’m not able to take up the exam. There’s too much delay.

The same problem occurs for me too and when I enter the access code it says that my entry does not match. Please help.my email id is -shivam.karthik483@gmail.com
@raghav.srivastava

@shivam.karthik483 @harshinisistu @dindhushree Apologies for the issue. We have added your access code to the exam system. You should now be able to access the access and complete it.

3 Likes

@ashwin.salgaocar @raghav.srivastava I’m also facing the same issue Sir. The course code that I have entered is not matching. Please hep. My mail id : srik.1916146@gct.ac.in