Course access code not matching, when proceeding for the test

Hi @srik.1916146 ,
I have taken this to the team and we’ll fix the issue as soon as possible.

1 Like

@srik.1916146 Done. You should be able to take the test now.

Thank you @ashwin.salgaocar .

Yes Sir. I have completed the test. Thank you so much.

@ashwin.salgaocar Sir is it possible to change the duration on the certificate from 1 month to 2 weeks? Because I had semester exams last month and if it was mentioned as 1 month , it won’t be evaluated…

@srik.1916146 I’m checking with the team and will let you know if that’s possible.

Okay sir, Thanks for your response.

@harshinisistu You’ll receive the certificate within the next two hours. If not, let us know.

@raghav.srivastava Hey! Am I supposed to download the certificate from the bolt iot test result?

@harshinisistu you must have received the certificate in your email with a subject as Bolt IoT test result . It should be attached to the email.

@srik.1916146 Please wait until tomorrow. The team has already been notified and I am waiting for their response.

@raghav.srivastava Found it, Thank you for resolving the issues on such short notice.

@harshinisistu Anytime. We are always there to help. Do let me know if you need any other help.

1 Like

@raghav.srivastava Ohh ok Sir. Apologies for this urgency because the certificate has to be submitted within this week Sir.

@raghav.srivastava I discussed with my faculty and he said it would be fine if the date on the certificate is 5th of August because we had semester exams till July 4. Can the final certificate be delivered to me on 5th of August. As of now I have the partial completion certificate.

Any of the above two options is fine for me.

@srik.1916146 we can probably change the duration to 2 months, just confirming with the team. I’ll let you know.

I asked for 2 weeks Sir. Can the certificate be delivered to me on August 5th or the date can be changed to August 5? @raghav.srivastava

@srik.1916146 we’ll change it to 2 weeks. Do you want it to be delivered on 5th only?

No Sir. If the duration can be changed to 2 weeks, I want it to be delivered within few days