Course access problem

It says that I have lifetime access to the course but my coupon code expired and I am not able to continue with the course.
Please look into the matter.

It might be the refund period that might be expired.Please ,Check it again and attach a picture of that page if possible if the problem continues.

Yes,i am also dealing with this.Please help fast,

Change you password and then login again.

click on the login button and then change the password .And you are all done.
Thank you

I tried but it’s not helping.

It says that the coupon code is either invalid or expired.

Hi @agarwalsid1411,

You are already enrolled in the training and now you are trying to again enroll in the training using older code.

Visit https://trainings.boltiot.com/ and login using your email id (agarw******1411@gmail.com) and password and you will be able to access the training.

Do let me know in case you need any other information.

have you done as stated by me?
First of all login to your Bolt account as you were doing earlier ,by this i mean login by using the same e-mail id which you have given/used during your registration.

then,once you are logged in ,then on your dashboard there must be a button showing Go to course.click on it.
then on the top if the screen in the right side there will be two buttons namely login and sign up,click on login.here you will be asked to enter the e-mail and the password.
enter the e-mail and clik on the forget password button ,then you will be asked to enter the e-mail once again in which Bolt will send you the link to change your password.
Now ,go to the inbox of your mail,where you will find the mail from Bolt.open it ,there will be a link to change your password.
Click on the link and change your password.

Now again come to the dashboard of your Bolt account and Click on the Go to course button ,you will be happy to continue your training ,I mean you are all done.
Thank You

It says that I have lifetime access to the course but my coupon code expired and I am not able to continue with the course.
Please help me in solving my issue.