Course completion time limitation

hi,
due to some problem i have taken more than 4 month to complete the whole training from the date of purchase of it.so i was thinking is there was deadline to complete the course before any limited time period??

Hi @bhaskarkumar.india
There is no time period for the course.You can complete the course any time you want and take up the exam.

1 Like

no there is no time limit…u can complete the course according to ur comfort.

No, there is no timeline. I’m accessing my course after 3 months and I can see all the course content and take the exam.

Hi,
As this is a lifetime accessible course it has no time limits. I have been accessing the course since 3 months and able to take up the exam is well!!!

no there is no deadline
you can complete the course whenever you want

Hiii… @bhaskarkumar.india , you can start and complete the course any time as per your convenience.

don’t worry @bhaskarkumar.india as the bolt iot and Machine Learning course is accessible for life time .after registering the course u can start and finish the course according to your own convenience and no matter how much time u are taking for completing this course it will not going to affect your certificate if you have proper knowledge regarding course.

There is no limitation on the completion of this training. You can complete your training when you get time. This is no time limit for the completion of this training.

Hey. There is no deadline for accessing the Bolt Iot training after the purchase. I started my training after approximately 5 months from purchase.

there is no time limit for completion of course

Hi,
There is no time limit for completing this course, you can finish the course whenever you want.
You should just remember the log in id.

HI @bhaskarkumar.india
There is no time period defined by BOLT inorder to complete the course. So you can complete the certification when you have time for the project.

Hi @bhaskarkumar.india

Hopefully you’re doing. There is no time limitation for the whole training. You can complete it anytime according to your comfort.

Hi
Don’t worry about the time limitation you have plenty amount of time to complete your bolt IOT training. You can complete the training as per your convenience.