Course Completion

Hi,

I have completed 73% of the Voice Apps course. However the remaining 27% of the course is still ‘under production’. When will the remaining 27% of the course be completed so that I can complete the course?

Hello @vishwak.subramaniam1
yes if you complete remaining 27% of the course you can complete the course, but to receive the certificate you need to submit your project link and your replies for some question in bolt form. with this two complete the end test of the course, then you will complete the course ending up by getting a certificate.

Hello @vishwak.subramaniam1
If you complete the remaining 27% course then only you can complete the course. But to get the certificate you need to submit your project link on hackster.io and your two replies in bolt form. With this two complete the end test of the course, then you will complete the course ending up by getting a certificate

If you have completed 73% of course, Then you must complete the remaining 27% course then only you can complete the course. But to get the certificate you need to submit your project link on [hackster.io]and your two replies in bolt form. With this two complete the end test of the course, then you will complete the course ending up by getting a certificate.

you need to complete the 23% of the course to go to the final section which is the rest 3% of the course. where you will have answer 2 forum questions and create an unplagiarized project on your own. and produce both links respectively and finnaly take up the MCQ final exam.