Deadline of my course

May i know the deadline of my course?

Hi @sandeep.2019.ece ,
There’s no such thing as deadline for any course. You can start the course whenever you want and can complete it according to your liked pace.

you can complete your course anytime

you can complete it at any time it is a self-paced training.

Hi @sandeep.2019.ece ,
This course has lifetime free access and has no such deadline. You may take the exam and do the internship anytime you feel comfortable.

there’s no such thing as deadline in this course. BOLT provides this couse with life-time access which means you can access the course anytime :slight_smile:

This course has lifetime free access and has no such deadline. You may take the exam and do the internship anytime you feel comfortable. You can access it any time

you can complete it any time

There is no such deadline for completing the course. It is a positive part of the course that you can complete your course anytime.

There is no deadline for the course since its self paced. The deadline is only for the period in which you can avail your refund. For the course material, you are provided with a lifetime access

You can complete your training any time as it is lifetime access.

There is no such limit of time.

Course is validity is life time :sweat_smile:

you can complete it any time. There is no such deadline for completing the course

Hii Sandeep,
There is no any restriction for time limit for this course
You have life time access of this course.

hello Sandeep .there is no deadline for it you can do it even when you are 90 years old :joy: :joy: :joy:

There is no deadline for the course. You can complete this course at any time.

you can complete it any time.there is no specific time limit