Degitalocean (putty network error)

https://youtu.be/KbE9VV3Yh2U watch this video is related to vmware but you can perform same things in digital ocean as well as to solve this problem.

i am getting so confused

putty gives error i cant able to write

@pragatighatte
Just tell me, have you tried creating new system in digitalocean?
Not the one you’ve already created, but new one again.

i am doing …tell me can i destroy the recent droplate?

Hi @pragatighatte

If you are confused about it, it’s easy to use VM machine as it is easy to use and accessible.

okay…i will try one more time with putty if not resolve i will going for VMware

Sure :+1:

It will be alright to use VM ware and can access anytime.

1 Like

Hi @pragatighatte,

You are getting this error because while creating the Digital Ocean droplet, you have selected the SSH-based login instead of password-based login.

A simple solution is to destroy your current droplet and create a new droplet with password-based login.

Do let me know in case you need further assitance.

1 Like

i tried this too…but when i select the option that password based login its shows me notification that password based login is less secure and when i select the password based login i am not get the the option for create droplate…and when i select SSH based login its gives me option for create droplate

Hi @pragatighatte,

Note that you need to type a strong password for your droplet. Can you share the screenshot of the error?

i want to ask this is done or not ?

1 Like

Hi @pragatighatte

Yes, You did it :blush::blush:

1 Like

in the login option type root after that password option will come go for that i was also facing the same problem.