Deploying configuration

i am deploying configuration but it shows no hardware configuration exist for this type of device

1 Like

Hi @sysanap05,

Please go to the products tab, and select the product that you have linked the device to.

Then click on the configure product button. Here you will be able to configure the hardware of the product.

You can read more about this in the following link

Make sure that your device is online and both the green and blue leds are stable.Then go to the products tab and click on the product you had already created.You have to see the status as online and the name of your product.Then click on deploy configuration icon.

@sysanap05 check weather you have connected Bolt wifi module to the Bolt app and also create a product with you configure your product and then proceed.

hello bro lesion i also face the same problem . i also do everything’s but when i am deploying configuration but it shows no hardware configuration exist …so 1st go to the product and then configure the product .

then go to the hardware part then check the name of the pin it must start from small letter . i make it capital so it dose not save the hardware … so save it 1st then it will work perfectly … thank you