First of all:
- My bolt module is online ( both blue and green LEDs are stable )
- On bolt cloud my device is showing online.
But still, I’m not getting the expected output in case of checking device status.
Here is my code:
from boltiot import Bolt
api_key = “XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX”
device_id = “BOLTXXXXXX”
mybolt = Bolt(api_key, device_id)
response = mybolt.isOnline()
And here is the output:
Please write in the reply about how did you solve your issue ? It will help other also.
I got the solution for my own problem. I’m posting the solution in case someone else is facing same issue.
The problem here is that VirtualBox was not getting the internet connection.
follow these steps:
- Open Virtualbox Manager
- Select the machine you cannot get internet on in the left pane
- Click the Settings button in the top menu
- Click Network in the left pane in the settings window
- Switched to Bridged Adapter in the Attached to drop-down menu
- Under Advanced , make sure the machine is using the Desktop Adapter Type
- Under Advanced , make sure Promiscuous Mode is set to Allow All
- Under Advanced , make sure Cable connected is checked on
- Hit OK to save your changes
- Start your VM