Didnt recieve my training certificate

I have completed my exam today with scoring 50% but my 3 questions are not graded that are 2 of giving answers on bolt form and 1 of project. I have submitted links of all but at the time of result it can’t get grade and so when I refresh the page suddenly I am log out.
Agin I have tried but not login again so what about my Certificate

Please send my certificate to me. Please

Email: ssrajebhosale9637@gmail.com

What should I do???

Didn’t receive my certificate

@sphoorthiadusumilli You should have received your certificate by now. Please confirm.

Hi @ssrajebhosale9637 ,
The forum questions and projects are manually graded and may take up to 7 days to process from the date of submission. No action required on your end.

1071071 is this the product id ?

@nadeemiis will check with the team.

Yeah i got my certificate thank you so much

1 Like

@nadeemiis Order id is in the following format: #Indiaxxxxx
Please check the same by visiting Bolt Cloud . If you don’t find it, let me know.

sir even I havent recieved my training completion certificate of web development course
I checked my inbox and spam mail…its been more than a week
registered mail id: rosmyouseph6@gmail.com

Hi @rosmyouseph6,

I’ve noticed that you have not purchased the Web Development training with the Email ID rosmyouseph6@gmail.com. Could you please provide the email ID used for the purchase so that we can assist you further?

@rosmyouseph6 I’ve noticed that the training was purchased using the email ID rosmyouseph28@gmail.com, but the web development test was taken with a different email ID, rosmyouseph6@gmail.com. Due to this, the certificate was not shared with you. We are currently looking into this, and you can expect to receive the certificate by the end of the day.

Hi @rosmyouseph6,

We have shared the certificate to the Email ID rosmyouseph28@gmail.com, can you please confirm if you have received it or not