Difficulty in accessing analog value from soil moisture sensor

Hello,
I’m currently working on a project where I need a soil moisture sensor, I have ensured that my circuit is correct and pins are perfectly plugged.
When I am running the code I am getting a constant sensor value i.e “1024”
Just for analyzing the sensor value, the code which I executed is as follows:
error1
and the output I’m getting in both dry as well as wet condition is:
error2
Has anyone faced the same problem? any solution for this!!

@prathamesh272000 I think there might be some short circuit on the pins of the sensor. Please check and clean it. Remove any stray water or soil particles.

When the sensor is wet the amplifier is receiving the data… u can see the led glowing in the second image.
But on the screen, it only shows “1024” no change in value…

@prathamesh272000 Which pin have you connected the Soil sensor to the Bolt? Have you done the same for the product config.

Even I am facing this issue.

Hi @prathamesh272000 I am facing the same issue as you were. Soil moisture sensor gives output 1024 only even when tested with water. Can you tell me what did you do to rectify it?

@trupti1196

On the soil moisture sensor, there are 2 pins, one for analog and other for digital. Have you connected your A0 pin to the Analog output of soil moisture sensor?

Yes I have connected A0 pin to analog pin of moisture sensor

@trupti1196

What is your data collection rate?

You can test your A0 pin directly by visiting API section of the cloud. There choose Analog Read > Build API> Test API.

What is the output you get there?

I am getting this response

@trupti1196

Have you tested it with inserting the VCC pin to the 3V of Bolt module?

It is working now. Thank you

@trupti1196

Do share your project images and videos on the forum as well.

Yes, I also encountered this error 1024. And then I spent a lot of time. And I read a lot of material on the topic of soil moisture sensors. I love technology and everything related to it. And I was very interested to read about it in the article https://eos.com/blog/soil-moisture-sensor/. You will not find the answer to your question there, but there is very interesting and technological information there.