Difficulty while installing boltiot python library in third command "sudo pip3 install boltiot"

Hi ravi,
I was facing similar issue of not being able to import boltiot library. I found this thread with answer to my solution. But somehow i am not able to go past step 10. Here is a screenshot of it. Please help me with this.

Hi @bm21mtech14006 ,
I have taken this to the team and we’ll get back to you shortly.

1 Like

hi,

You’ve not given space before .Give_any_name

Kindly check the command again. virtualenv --python=/usr/local/lib/python2.7.9/bin/python .Give_any_name

Hi Bolt community,
Thanks for the quick response. I tried doing the mentioned changes and got over the 10th step. But now the 11th step is creating issues. After writing the 11th command, it says - " No such file or directly".

I am not able to trubleshoot this now. Please assist for the same. Here is the screenshot

Hi @bm21mtech14006 ,

Sorry I believe there’s a typo in command. Instead of pin it will be bin.

source .Give_any_name/bin/activate

Hi team,
I followed all the steps from 1 to 14. All the commands executed without giving any errors. But still i am not able to install the bolt module by using the command - ‘sudo pip3 install boltiot’. I am getting some kind of ‘path’ error.
How to go forward?
Here is the screenshot.

1 Like

Hi everyone,
The whole purpose of this thread was to provide solution for installing boltiot python library. After following all the steps as mentioned, i am still not able to overcome the issue.
Moreover, it has been almost 10 days since i am stuck here and waiting for some help.
Please someone guide me through.

Hi @bm21mtech14006 ,
Apologies for the inconvenience caused. I have notified the team regarding this and we will help you out as soon as possible.

Hi @bm21mtech14006,
Please download and install ubuntu 20.04 iso instead of 16.04 . We have updated the training content, check this lesson out.

1 Like

@raghav.srivastava Thankyou so much. Issue is resolved now.

1 Like