Do we need arduino board to complete our final project?

Since we have to complete final assignment to earn the certificate do we need arduino board along with bolt wifi module? Also please mention if we require any additional hardware/software to complete the same.

Hi @rahul.mukherjee93,

No, you don’t need to use an Arduino board to complete your final project. But if you want to use to along with Bolt then it is absolutely fine.

Do let me know in case you need further assistance.

Using an arduino or any other boards are not mandatory. If you think your project would be better if you use it then you can. I have used my raspberry pi with boltiot wifi module.

It is not necessary to use aurdino but if u are intrested to add a arduino then u can

Continuing the discussion from Do we need arduino board to complete our final project?:

No no not at all. You don’t need to use Arduino or any other boards for project .but if you want better project experience,then u can.

[Ardunio Board]

You don’t really need an arduino board but you can of course use it. Even though the arduino board gives nice flexibilty, Bolt is really good and good enough for the final project

No, you don’t really need to use Arduino, or for that matter any other microcontroller, in order to complete your Capstone Project. Addition of any other microcontrollers or sensors or any other attachments is totally subjective and based on what type of project you want to create.

Hi,
It is not compulsory to use Arduino, Raspberry pie, or any other microcontroller.
You can just use Bolt module, still its fine.
But for getting good marks you can use any microcontroller of your choice.
It is not hard and fast, we can use any hardware and software to enhance our project, but use of Bolt module is compulsory.

It is not compulsory to use arduino board. If you are interested and your project requires an arduno mudule you can use it.

1 Like