Enquire regarding refund

I had purchased iot course yesterday and have applied for refund today itself.My kit has not arrived yet .So will I be eligible for refund or not.

HI ,
Yes you are eligible for refund . Your kit is sanded to your home but there is also a pickup process don’t worry.
Your refund amount will be credited to your account.
once we receive the kit at our operation center after pickup

Okay, thanks for letting me know.

Even though I have applied for refund the same day itself,they are still showing that the kit is out for delivery. I want to know whether I have to receive the kit and then cancel the order.

@muskanrawat1231 Sometimes courier company is not able to cancel the shipment while the shipment is in transit. If in case a delivery boy arrives at your location to deliver the kit, you could reject the delivery at your doorstep. Your refund will be initiated once the kit arrives at Bolt IoT Warehouses.

@muskanrawat1231 Do let me know if you still have any queries.

I have not received my refund amount yet . How many more days will it take?

@muskanrawat1231 Your refund is initiated once the kit arrives at Bolt IoT Warehouses. The rest depends on your bank, most of the time amount gets credited within 7 working days.

I have not received my refund yet .It’s been 20 days

@muskanrawat1231 I hope you have checked your bank statement before raising this concern. I have taken forward this query to the bolt team. You will soon hear from the team.