Error in coding for sending SMS

while executing the code of sending sms section, after execution is shows expected an identation block whereas i have written similar code as mentioed in training module.

I would be helpful if you shared a screenshot of the code you have wriiten, so that we can help you find the problem.

@vikash.ktr2014

Please re-check the indentation levels once again. Do not use spaces and tab randomly to indent your code.

You can paste your code in sublime or any other text editors to check which type of indent you have used.

@vikash.ktr2014 Make sure that you have given proper indentation as in python we are not using brackets it is very important to give same number of spaces (or tabs) for a particular block of code. Do check your indentation and if error persists then share the screenshots of your code.

check your code and match it with below code

i am getting an error.

and this is what i wrote

my error states that it is in line 15;
print(“Sensor value is:” + str(data[‘value’]))
KeyError:‘value’

Hello! @alanjoshy101 just check your hardware connection if you are connecting it to same ‘A0’ pin which you metioned in the code

Hello! @alanjoshy101 your code is right. I think there is problem with hardware connection make sure that you have connected LM35 sensor in this manner:

• VCC pin of the LM35 is connected to 5v of the Bolt Wi-Fi module.
  • Output pin of the LM35 connected to A0 (Analog input pin) of the Bolt Wi-Fi module.
  • Gnd pin of the LM35 is properly connected to the Gnd of Bolt Wi-Fi module.

If this connection still gives error then try to make connection using breadboard which is provided to us by BOLT-IOT.
hope this will help you out.