Error in twillo sms

error_sms
how to solve the error?

@kahkeshan2299
Check your conf file for credentials, match them with twilio dashboard.

1 Like

In the last line of code(time.sleep(10)) u must give indentation, and also recheck the conf.py file if there any mistakes occurred.

thank you all
problem is solved

1 Like

As we create a separate file for the credentials related to Twillo and bolt. Here the separate file is named as conf.py. Now in this program you have imported that file containing these details. Please check in the conf.py file which you have created. Check whether all the credentials are proper or not.

you should create a spreate file of conf.py
and then check your all value is correct or not from conf.py
it will be worked.

Hey @kahkeshan2299, Please put this following credentials to your code that you get while making an account in TWILLO.

from boltiot import Bolt
import json,time
from boltiot import Sms
api_key = “WRITE_API_KEY_HERE”
device_id = “WRITE_DEVICE_NAME_HERE”
mybolt = Bolt(api_key, device_id)
from boltiot import Sms # Import SMS class from boltiot library
SID = ‘You can find SID in your Twilio Dashboard’
AUTH_TOKEN = ‘You can find on your Twilio Dashboard’
FROM_NUMBER = ‘This is the no. generated by Twilio. You can find this on your Twilio Dashboard’
TO_NUMBER = ‘This is your number. Make sure you are adding +91 in beginning’
sms = Sms(SID, AUTH_TOKEN, TO_NUMBER, FROM_NUMBER) # Create object to send SMS
//YOUR REST OF THE CODE HERE

Hope this will help, let me know if your need further assistance.

The reason for the error is that you have not entered accurate credentials in your conf.py and hence the Twilio cant take your request.Please do check:)

hello I HAD THE SAME PROBLEM THE REASON IS YOUR HAVE ENTERED THE WRONG CREDENTIALS IN YOUR CON.F FILE

MAKE THE CORRECTION AND YOUR PROBLEM WILL BE SOLVED
LET ME KNOW IF HELPFULL

@kahkeshan2299 make sure the configurations in your conf.py file matches the actual configurations in your twilio sandbox account.

Your code is okay. I was having the same problem only at the end to realise that I didn’t write the correct credentials in my conf.py. So, do check the credentials that you have entered in your conf.py thoroughly until you find the missing letters/numbers.
Hope it helps :slight_smile:

check your conf.py file because this code is correct .In conf.py file we have given all credentials check them it is correct or not.