Error while running telegram threshold temperature

how can i copy paste codes???

Above you see the Bar in Virtual Box? Go to Devices > Shared Clipboard > Tick Bidirectional

Then copy text from windows > Press Ctrl+Shift+V to paste in terminal.

i have followed your steps bt not working

@satishkumarcse1995
Try Shift+Insert to paste

not working i have tried then another option popup

i also tried to change the number of spaces according to different margin bt still faacing this

@satishkumarcse1995
There is a Parentheses ’ ) ’ instead of curly bracket ’ } ’ while defining data in send_telegram_message.

As I have already stated before, avoid putting spaces manually. Python takes the identation errors seriously, as there are no brackets for closing the blocks unlike C/C++.

Now you made both of them parentheses ’ ( ) '. Put the data inside ’ { } ’ brackets.

When I said there is a closing parenthesis instead of a closing curly bracket, was my statement formed incorrectly? You have the code open behind the virtual box, with a closing curly bracket.

I’ll ask you again to follow the above instruction instead of manually putting spaces and tabs.

bt whenever i press enter after ‘:’ so any space is shown there codes start through touching the margin. Or may be I am enable to get your words can you please explain using one example becouse i Seriously not getting this. Earlier when i running these codes all run fine bt this all things are happening

@satishkumarcse1995

Can you send a screenshot of your terminal when you press enter? Where does the text line start from?

last line

Your cursor never shifted to the right when you pressed ENTER after ’ : ’ earlier? Or is this the first time you followed this method?

never shifted to the right of :
all time i have to do it manually by continously tapping of space bar

Can you create a fresh new file and write a sample program with if condition, and press ENTER to write the block of code inside the if condition.

Can you confirm with me, that it doesn’t shift to the right?

No it started from the margin, no right shifting is there

Use spaces only then, but make sure not to mix up tabs along with it.

Use adequate no. of spaces, so that the the next line doesn’t start from way past the line above it. Compare with the code given in the course.

I’ll see if I can help to come up with a solution for this.