Examination certificate

Hello sir,
I am Amit Kumar Singh, a B.E. student of RV College of Engineering and a student of your online web development course.
Sir, I had given the certification exam of the above mentioned course on 25/10/22.
After submitting it, a new web page popped up on which, it was written that you have scored 94% and you will be recieving a mail regarding the certificate within 10 mins. I had completed the exam by 2:26 p.m. on 25/10/22, but didn’t recieved any mail yet. I have also checked my spam folder, of the given mail id.

Kindly look into the matter as soon as possible.

Thanks & regards
Amit Kumar Singh

Hello , @amit420hea
Apologies for the late response ,
Please provide us with the training access code you got , and the mail id by which you registered for the training.
We are currently reviewing all the tests , the results will be mailed to you soon
Thanks for being patient.

Sure sir,
Mail id - amit420hea@gmail.com (used at the time of buying)
Mail id- amitkumars.ee21@rvce.edu.in (edited afterwards)
The coupon code:
DB51FE8F421B1F9A4F56B57E017145

Hello,
We checked your code and email id , Your test is unavailable in the system.
Your submission hasn’t been updated in our system.
Please do check that you have submitted the test and your coupon code is correct

Hello sir,
Mail id - amit420hea@gmail.com (used at the time of buying)
Mail id- amitkumars.ee21@rvce.edu.in (edited afterwards, and I had submitted the test using this mail ID only)
Here is the screenshot of webpage popped up after the exam submission-

Actually sir, I had bought the course to learn something new in the tech field (during february) with the former mail id, but in the october my college had told us about the internship, and if done in offline mode then the certificate name should match with the college name or if done in the online mode then name should match along with the college mail id. And after watching the web development course of BoltIoT, I was really amazed, as it was short and to the point. So I decided to take internship and few more courses from here only. That is why I changed the mail id before the certification test, so that I can submit it to my college without any issues.

Sir, I am really eager to work as an intern with your company, and thus I am requesting you to kindly solve this matter soon, so that I can move on to the internship part.

hello , @amit420hea
@ashwin.salgaocar
Apologies for the late response, We are reviewing the system , it may take some time.
The issue has been forwarded to the support , it will be resolved at the earliest.
Thank you connecting with us,

Regards,
Lokesh Agarwal

When i will get our certificate

Sir, I am glad that you and your team is working on the above mentioned topic.
But, it’s more than two weeks, and my problem is still unsolved.

Please try to understand how crucial is the time, and kindly provide the certificate at the earliest, as I have to submit it, by this week only.

Thanking you
Amit Kumar Singh

@amit420hea @ashwin.salgaocar
We are trying our best to resolve the query please be patient.

@amit420hea We have sent your certificate to amitkumars.ee21@rvce.edu.in. Since there was 2 separate email ids, sharing the certificate took longer than expected. Apologies for the delay.

Thankyou so much sir,

We checked your code and email id , Your test is unavailable in the system.
Your submission hasn’t been updated in our system.
Please do check that you have submitted the test and your coupon code is correct