Facing error in API key while using the boltiotai

Hey Bolt IOT team, I am facing issues with the API key. I downloaded the boltiotai library using the code that was given to troubleshoot .Despite downloading it earlier it is still showing error when i am creating a new repl and using it there. Do I need to enter the same code (pip install boltiotai) in the shell and change the first line of the code when creating a new program and encountering the issue I have attached a screenshot of . Please guide me ahead. Thank you.

Hi @asuneja99

Please follow these steps correctly.

1. Generate API Key from course.boltiot.com/ApiUsage
  2. Copy and paste the API Key in the “Secrets” tab in Repl.it
  3. Install the Boltiotai library. Got to to Shell tab in repl and paste this command: pip install boltiotai
  4. Import this statement in the first line of your code: from boltiotai install openai
  5. Run the code.

If you have followed all the steps correctly, your code should run and give you the expected output. If you still face any issues, please feel free to get back to us.

Dear @sneharsh.kerkar ,
i have applied the steps given above but still got the same error as @asuneja99 has gotten can . please fix the issue .

Thank you

I have tried with 3 api keys but I’m getting this error still

1 Like

no progess after doing this please tag me as fast as you can

@praatyushothers @pardeshivasudev3 @pujarisailaja333

If you are getting the same error as in the screenshot above then it means you have not done the below 2 steps.

1. Install the Boltiotai library. Got to to Shell tab in repl and paste this command: pip install boltiotai
  2. Replace this statement ‘import openai’ 'in the first line of your code to: from boltiotai install openai

Doing these steps will solve the issue. If you still get the error after doing the above steps, please share a screenshot of the error and your updated code so that I can help you out.

problem not sloved

@praatyushothers
Sorry my instructions might not have been clear. I am resharing with clear instructions. You will be able to try these in 2 mins and know if its working.

1. Your first line in your code should be from boltiotai install openai
  2. Open “Shell” tab. Type pip install boltiotai and then press ENTER. This will install the library
  3. After doing the above steps, press the RUN button. If the changes are correct then it will give you the output.

Do let me know if this works. If it doesn’t work, then share your Repl with support@boltiot.com by clicking the “invite” button. I will check the issue.

@praatyushothers @pardeshivasudev3 @pujarisailaja333 @asuneja99 Is your issue resolved after following the above steps? Please click the invite button in the Repl and share it with support@boltiot.com if you are still facing the issue.

1 Like

Respected Sir,
I have tried the steps which you had stated but I am still facing an issue. I have attached a screenshot of the issue too. Secondly sir, I am not able to invite support@boltiot.com on my repl, it is displaying an error that user not found. Please guide me ahead. Thank you so much for your assistance.

Hi @asuneja99

There are few errors in your code. Please try the below solutions:

1. The API key is missing. Generate the API key from trainings page and paste it in the " Secrets tab" on Replit:
  2. You have written the “from boltioai install openai” line in the console which is wrong. Instead you have to write from boltiotai import openai on the first line of your code.

Please try these and let us know . If you are still facing issue please share your repl with us at support@boltiot.com. In your previous reply you have mentioned that you are not able to find bolt-support user on repl. That could be because of typo. Please type support@boltiot.com in the invite section on replit and select the user named boltiot-support.

If you stil face any issues, please feel free to get back to us.

If you are not able to run with boltiotai library, try running pip install openai in your shell and proceed further with same code.

kindly use boltiot libraray , place it on first line of your code
from boltiotai import openai

and make sure to install boltiot library in shell tab
pip install --upgrade boltiotai

NOTE:- make sure you follow same steps in every code

Thank you so much for your help

Hi @asuneja99

Is your issue resolved? You had shared a repl with us but we see that the repl is empty. If you are still facing issue, please feel free to reach out to us

Hey! I guess this might help. Use boltiotai library and always mention it in the first line of code, everytime.

1. Start your code with:
    from boltiotai
    import openai

2. Install boltiot library in shell tab
    pip install --upgrade boltiotai

This will solve your issue, if not, feel free to reach out to us again!!

Hi @asuneja99

As discussed on call, we were able to resolve the issue. I believe your issue is now solved. If you still face any issue, please feel free to get back to us