Facing issues with the IFTTT Experiment

what should i do so i dont have to type a new tweet everytime

FB disconnects after it updates a status

Twitter does not allow you to post same Tweet repeatedly. It is Twitter policy to avoid spam.

Please share a screen video of the Facebook problem.

i m not getting mail

Are you referring to automated mail using IFTTT? IF yes then please elaborate on the issue. e.g. The code used, settings does etc.

Do you get mail when you click on test script on IFTTT?

Finally its working there was problem in reading data from sensor

Ah ! Awesome. Could you elaborate where the issue was so that it helps other users on the forum.

i not not getting mail plz help me out

@singh.vikash330

Please provide us additinal details as requested above:

Are you referring to automated mail using IFTTT? IF yes then please elaborate on the issue. e.g. The code used, settings does etc. Do you get mail when you click on test script on IFTTT?

We won’t be able to help you unless you explain the complete issue to us.

Everything was right while doing the project… codes. Accounts links. But i didnt noticed that sensor light should be dim and should glow only when obstacle is there… the light was constant so i just made the small screw tight which is on sensor thats it.

@singh.vikash330 Disable your Thingspeak first by going to developer page and clicking on Disable button under Thingspeak section.
Also just paste the IFTTT link in your browser and press enter and see if you are receiving an email.

@pranav.kundaikar.inv YES when i am directly pesting the IFTTT key in browser i m gettin mail but when i m using in bolt i m not getting mail

@singh.vikash330 Can you upload a video of the Bolt just after you put it on? just want to see the behaviour of the on board LEDs. 1 minute video should be fine. Also trigger the sensor in the video

where i have to upload the video

not getting mail _

I was not able to see which lights were on and which was off clearly. Are you using your college wifi to connect to the bolt or is it your home wifi? Also does the green light remain on continuously after the blue light becomes stable? or does the green light remain off?

Also when you are triggering the sensor, just keep your hand over the sensor till the Green light stops blinking for more than 2 seconds. If this happens it means it is trying to connect to IFTTT. After you remove your hand it will start blinking fast.

I am using home wifi as well as my collage wifi but its not working. light is working properly.
can u share me your mobile number plz.

+919545837126 you can call me on this number after 6 pm today