Final exam date

Can I take my final exam on my convineant day .
Can I take exam throw mobile

@sreejavijayagiri You need to take up the test within six months from the date you receive the kit .Yes you can take exam through mobile but remember you must have copy the link of your project and bolt forum at note file or wherever possible. So that at the time of test you just have to paste the link.

Keep track of the credits in your Digital Ocean account and take the test accordingly. If the credits get expired then you would be required to pay some extra money. Therefore try to take the test as soon as possible i.e., atleast before the credits get expired.

Sir I don’t know about this, I have ordered my kit on October 2019, but I didn’t take test, please help me to take test

First i think you must check the process of giving test in another means check your course access code and try to enter in test.

this tell you where you can find you course access code.but if the code doesn’t work or if you don’t able to give the test than you must contact the bolt team they will definetely help you.

Thank you sir, but it shows the same course access code,
Sir, I went to ‘important points about certificate exam’ then I followed steps as you said but there is the same access code, can I take exam throw this access code, please help

@sreejavijayagiri yes you can take the exam through this access code.
first you have to go through the link given in image

after it these new window will open where you have to choose the course
after it there will be new tab where you will need to enter your course access code to access the exam.

Thank you sir, it was a great help, from past few days I had a fear to take the exam because my exam date was expired(6 months )