For loop automatic increment

The range() is an inbuilt function in python which denotes the starting value(if given, else it starts from zero) and it is incremented automatically by 1(if step value is not given, if the step value is given then it will be incremented based on the step value) and it always stops before the given value. As this range() is used in the for loop, the n value gets the sequence of values from the range() as a result for the example;
for n in range(0,10):
print(n)
the output will be 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
As here the step value is not mentioned it is automatically incremented by 1, if it is
for n in range(0,10,3):
print(n)
the output will be 0 3 6 9

in python when the number reaches to 10 the loop stop and only prints till n if your want to print 10 you can either use increament i = i+1 or write loop till 11 (0,11)

In Python, you can use the range() function to specify the start, stop, and step values for a for loop. The default start value is 0, the default step value is 1, and the stop value is the first number that is not included in the range. For example:
for i in range(10):
print(i)
This will print the numbers 0 to 9. If you want to specify a different start value, you can include it as the first argument to range()
for i in range(5, 10):
print(i)
This will print the numbers 5 to 9. If you want to specify a different step value, you can include it as the third argument to range()
for i in range(0, 10, 2):
print(i)
This will print the numbers 0, 2, 4, 6, 8.

range() function would specify the start , stop and step values. Here in range(0,10) the step value is not specified . Hence the default step value “1” is taken. The loop starts at 0 and gives a sequence of numbers and stops before reaching the stop value.
consider the example

for n in range(0,10):
print(n)
output :0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

for n in range(-1,10,4):
print(n)
output:-1,3,7

for n in range(10,0,-3):
print(n)
output:10,7,4,1

hello
range() function of For loop is written in such a way
for n in range (0 to 10):
print(n)

OUTPUT:-

In response to your question of including a last element of range I’m assuming you mean as to something like [x:y] excludes the last element (in this case y). You can always right y+1 in situations like these to include the excluded element. Still, I’m not sure if that’s what you’re asking so it’s hard to say.

sortedlist=[2,3,5,6,7,8,9]
print(sortedlist(1:6))
so output is: 3,5,6,7,8,9

Basically in python range(n) iterates n times, which is of exclusive nature that is why it does not give last value when it is being printed, we can create a function which gives inclusive value it means it will also print last value mentioned in range.

Generate numbers between 0 to 6

for i in range(0,6):
print(i)
Output:
range() function would specify the start , stop and step values. Here in range(0,10) the step value is not specified . Hence the default step value “1” is taken. The loop starts at 0 and gives a sequence of numbers and stops before reaching the stop value

the loop will iterate over each value in the sequence, but it will stop before reaching the stopping value. In the case of range(0, 10) , the loop will iterate over the values 0 through 9, but it will stop before reaching 10. This is why the loop prints all the numbers up to 9, but not 10.
@kanchan @nisargbhayani555

Inside for loop the n is incremented as by +1 by default. You have to mention in the range() hpw much increment/decrement you want in the loop .For e.g. in code:
n = 0
for n in range(0,10,3):
print(n)
Here, the increment of n will be order of 3 until n <10.
Also, n in range (0,10) ,10 will not be printed as loop will run to n<10 not as n<=10.

In Python, when you use the range() function with two arguments, the first argument is the starting value (inclusive) and the second argument is the ending value (exclusive).There is no issue with for loop. This means that the range(0,10) will generate numbers from 0 to 9, but not including 10.

Because the range() function increments the variable to the limit, but not the limit itself. So (1,10) in range function would include every number from 0 to 9, but not 10.

In Python, the range() function generates a sequence of numbers that starts from the first argument (inclusive) and stops at the second argument (exclusive). So, when you use the range function with arguments (0, 10), it generates a sequence of numbers starting from 0 and stopping at 9, which includes all numbers from 0 to 9, but not 10.

When you use a for loop with the range() function in Python, the loop variable (in this case, n) is assigned each value in the sequence generated by range(), starting from the first value and ending at the last value (exclusive). So, in the case of range(0, 10), the loop variable n will take the values 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, and 9, in that order.

Therefore, the for loop will execute 10 times, with n taking values from 0 to 9. This is why when you print the value of n inside the loop, it will print all the numbers from 0 to 9, but not 10.

When you use a for loop to iterate over the numbers generated by range(0, 10) , the loop runs 10 times because the sequence contains 10 numbers. However, the loop variable n takes on the values from 0 to 9, not 0 to 10, because the sequence generated by range(0, 10) does not include 10.

According to for loop conditions the number of iterations will be n-1[last index - 1].

Basically in a for loop say in example for n in range(0,10) 0 indicates the start and 10 indicates the stop.the For loop runs 10 times printing the values from 0 to 9. 10 number is not printed because after the loop has run for 10th time, it had printed the number 9 and after that the for loop is terminated.

In Python, when using the range function with the parameters range(0, 10), it generates a sequence of numbers starting from 0 and ending at 9. The ending value specified in the range function is exclusive, which means it is not included in the sequence.

In other words, the range function generates numbers up to, but not including, the specified ending value. So, when you use a for loop with range(0, 10), it will iterate through the numbers 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, and 9. The loop will terminate before reaching the number 10.

This behavior is by design and is consistent with many programming languages where the ending value of a range is exclusive. By excluding the ending value, it allows for more flexibility in loop conditions and simplifies various indexing and length calculations when working with arrays or sequences

Python for loop has default function to increment the looping variable .And increments upto the limit-1 value of the range. That is
for i in range(0,10):

The loop executes from value of i=0 and stops when i=10 , and i=10 iteration is not executed.

Range is a pre-defined function in python. It is inbuilt in python in which the first argument is where the loop count starts and second argument-1 is where loop count ends…
Example:
for i in range (1,10):
Print(i)
Here the output is it prints 1 to 9

for i in range (0, N) here starting index is 0 and ending index is N-1 and incremented by 1 by default.
for i in range(5):
print(i, end=" ")
print()