Green light is not working even after it is successfully connected to the cloud

I successfully connected to the cloud. Even light gets ON or OFF also from cloud but in the chip the green light doesn’t glows up. I received the kit only 5days before and the green light does not glow up for a single time. Even the bolt cloud also shows ONLINE but still green light doesn’t glows up.
I think it’s a fault in the chip.
I requested you to change my bolt chip as soon as possible.
Thank you.

Hi @prakhar9549 I noted your query. Once also try this , do switch off your wifi router and then check what shows green light.

hyyy firstly you have to sign up properly then u have good internet connectivity it means there must not be any interrupt in connectivity try this if doesn’t work drop here new query…

If the green light on a device connected to the cloud is not working, there could be a few potential causes and troubleshooting steps you can try:

1. Check the power source: Ensure that the device is receiving power and that the power source is functioning properly. Make sure the device is properly plugged in and the power outlet or battery is working.
  2. Verify the connection: Ensure that the device is connected to the cloud correctly. Double-check the network settings, including Wi-Fi credentials and any required authentication details. Make sure the device has a stable internet connection.
  3. Restart the device: Sometimes, a simple restart can resolve connectivity issues. Turn off the device, unplug it from the power source, wait for a few seconds, and then plug it back in. Power it on and check if the green light starts working.
  4. Check cloud connectivity: Verify that the device is properly registered and connected to the cloud service it relies on. Check the cloud dashboard or the device management interface to ensure it is online and communicating with the cloud server.
  5. Firmware and software updates: Ensure that the device’s firmware and software are up to date. Some updates may address connectivity issues and improve overall performance.
  6. Inspect hardware connections: If the above steps don’t resolve the issue, check the physical connections of the device. Ensure that all cables and connectors are securely plugged in. If applicable, check for any loose or damaged wiring.
  7. Contact customer support: If the green light still doesn’t work after trying the above steps, it’s advisable to reach out to the device manufacturer’s customer support. They can provide further assistance and troubleshoot the specific device or software configuration.

@himanshu.arya

Maybe your internet connection is unstable or off