Hardware kit is not picked up till now after requesting for refund

I request for the refund but there is no any action in picking up my hardware kit.
Please collect my hardware kit as I need my refund as soon as possible.

1 Like

Hi @prakhar9549 I Apologize for the inconveniences caused to you, please share me your gmail id so we can check.

prakhar9549@gmail.com

Sir please provide my refund as soon as possible

@prakhar9549 Apologies for the massive delays from our side. The kit return is still in transit. Once we receive the kit and do the initial checks, the refund will be processed. Be assured that, despite the delays, you will receive the refund amount.

Requested for refund and kit was also picked up, but one week over from kit pickup, till not received refund

Hi @2265016 ,

Apologies for the inconvenience caused, could you please share your email id so that we can check the status and get back to you.

2265016@ritindia.edu, please check about refund

Hi @2265016,

Could you please share your name and order Id so that we can check the status and get back to you.

Order id- #India56607
Name- Neel Ranade
Mail- 2265016@ritindia.edu

Hi @2265016,
Your refund has been processed on 28th June from our end.
Here is the ARN 317954921160.
Do share this with your bank and ask why its not reflecting.

Yes, i have received the refund, thanks for your cooperation

I took the course 1 year ago, but i m not satisfied with the projects given. Can I Get my refund back ?
please let me know as soon as possible

Hi @Amrita_dey,

We offer a ‘no questions asked’ refund of your full payment only for the first 10 days since the date of payment for training is done.
So as per the Refund Policy you cannot get the refund.

Hi @Amritaemphasized text_dey
I was mentioned few points about refund. I got mail regarding mail from our first registered email. If more details about this check our mail typing refund.
Few points on the cashback

1. The cashback amount will be transferred to your bank account once the 10-day refund period of the student who has joined is over.
  2. Once you get your first registration via your referral code, you will be able to enter your account details.
  3. Once you register for the program, you will get a dashboard to see all the registrations via your code.

Good evening, Sir
I’ve requested return and refund for Bolt IoT kit and training on 13th Aug. It’s been 2 days and still pickup hasn’t been arranged yet. The pickup date has passed. It’s showing “refund requested” only.
Kindly look into this matter and arrange pickup for the kit as soon as possible and refund the amount. It’ll be very kind of you.
Thank you,
Akshat Kumar Tarwe
Email- rajakshat62990@gmail.com

Good evening, Sir
I’ve requested return and refund for Bolt IoT kit and training on 13th Aug. It’s been 2 days and still pickup hasn’t been arranged yet. The pickup date has passed. It’s showing “refund requested” only.
Kindly look into this matter and arrange pickup for the kit as soon as possible and refund the amount. It’ll be very kind of you.
Thank you,
Akshat Kumar Tarwe
Email- rajakshat62990@gmail.com

Hi @rajakshat62990,

Apologies for the inconvenience caused.
We will arrange for the pickup as soon as possible

Ok Sir, it’ll be great if you arrange it as soon as possible, saving your time and mine too.