Having issues with creating a device

I have completed up to 70%of my course as because of some issues I paused that course for about 6months but now when I’m trying to create a device with bolt cloud, it is showing me to download the bolt app but I’ve already done that process and both the light are glowing perfectly and I don’t know why it’s showing plant monitoring data as I’ve already delete the product name. I’ve tried every possibility as I can but I don’t know how to fix it. Need help*

Actually you have to create a product and then link it with the device(bolt wifi module).

@shradhanjalipradhan1
Even I had the same problem, I repeated the procedure to connect again and was able to connect with the device
Hope this will help you
Feel free to ask in case any doubt :slight_smile:

I’ve tried that procedure but it still not working.

Login to boltiotcloud and create the product of your any project configure the hardware and code for the project
If it doesn’t fix try to connect bolt wifi module in your boltiot app (by clicking add divice)after giving forgot option of your bolt wifi module in the wifi set up of your phone
I Hope this will help you :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi @shradhanjalipradhan1,

Can you share the screenshot of your control page and screenshot of hardware configuration?

Do let me know in case you need further assistance.

Uploading: IMG_20200731_094311518.jpg… Uploading: IMG_20200731_094335433.jpg…

Image is not visible. Can you upload it again ?

Sorry sir, I’m getting a new issue regarding connecting wifi module as I’m trying to connect with my phone, my phone immediately getting switched off. I’m trying to connect it with bolt but I can’t, I’ll send an image when I connect that with bolt cloud.
Thank you

Can you share your phone model 's name and the android version on your phone device? If you can record the video with another android phone, It will be really great.