How can i cancel the Refund request

I accidentally raised a refund request,i have lost access to my course and pick up shipment for hardware kit is scheduled today.
How can i cancel the refund request and get access to my course again.

Hi @pavaneshwar6,

Do you want to cancel your refund request? Note that once you cancel your refund request, you will not be able to create the refund request again?

Do you want me to go ahead and cancel your refund request ?

Sir ,
After canceling the refund request,can access my course or not…?

Hi @pavaneshwar6,

Yes, you will be available to access the training, but it will start from the beginning.

Do let me know in case you need further assistance.

Sir
Cancel my refund request and give me the access to the course.

hi @rahul.singh1
sir,
please let me know when i can access my course…after cancelling the refund request.

Hi @pavaneshwar6,

I will be sharing the training access to you by today EOD. Note that you will not be able to create the refund request again and you training progress will start from the beginning.

Hi @pavaneshwar6,

You refund request has been cancelled and I have also enrolled your email account for training access. Please visit this link http://trainings.boltiot.com/ and login with your email id and password.

I accidentally raised a refund request and pick up shipment for hardware kit is scheduled today and how can I cancel the refund request

@princerajan415 Okay, you can instruct the delivery person that you do not want to return the kit when he comes.
Please write an email to support@boltiot.com stating that you want to cancel your refund request.

hi sir i lost my device while a small accident but i successfully recovered the module only without damage, is it possible to get the components only again sir? also, i want a certain sensors, transuders… etc according to my customized required can i get it sir?

1 Like

hi sir i want to change my refund account . i gave an account it is blocked. please help me

Hi @subbaraoboppana777,

Please send your correct account details to support@boltiot.com

Hi @Vigram_STR,

Accidental damages is not covered under warranty. I will check with our operation team and let you know if they can ship the components only.

Sir,
I mailed for a refund.
i haven’t heard from it yet.

Hi sir i want to change my refund account . IFSC CODE gave an account IFSC CODE is incorrect. please help me

Hi @adityatanpure1784,

Please send all the required details, including your purchase email address and the correct account information, to support@boltiot.com. Our team will promptly address your request and take the necessary actions.