How can I work with the next Predicted Points?

I have a question. I want to implement something in my final project. For that the concept of Polynomial Regression is required. For eg let’s say the current room temperature is 25C and just the next adjacent predicted point is 28C, and I want to apply a condition where I want to use this next predicted temperature. What will be the code in Python?

Is there any concept of storing the current temperature and the predicted temperature in an Array, which can be used in the code using proper array index?

1 Like

hey!! its a good question
try using the for/while and if loops for that. the predicted temperature can become ur new variable and u can use it further

2 Likes

you can use for and while loops for that.

2 Likes

@kartikdesai14 @samarthsss1 could you kindly upload the code.
Great question @souravnathemail.
Thanks and Regsrds,
Tunir Das

1 Like

Thank you everyone for commenting. I am terribly sorry for replying this late. @kartikdesai14 @samarthsss1 … Actually I can understand that loop structure would surely be required for that, because probably the concept of array needs to be used. but like @tunirkv19 said , it would be really helpful if you could give the code. because as of now i cant think exactly about how to access the future predicted points

1 Like