How to connect Arduino and bolt module

Ofcourse you can. Everyone can mate. Engineers lose hope, they get issues and bugs all the time. What’s important is, to never stop trying.

Have you completed the training module though?

1 Like

Brother, I’m seeing your doubt on 27th day after you posted it. Probably you might have got your answer, I’m writing this if it can help you or anyone else later.

Hardware Serial communication is carried via the serial ports or serial pins. Example TX/RX pins i.e. pins 0,1 in the ARDUINO UNO
While with the Software Serial Interface, we can use the digital pins to carry out commuication.
Detailed Explanation is here:
SoftwareSerial:

HardwareSerial:

Sir,
I enrolled by daughter Nandita Sukesh for web development training paid the amt Rs 1750/- .She is student of Chinmaya Vidyalaya vaduthala Kochi Kerala,and we got all these details from school itself accordingly enrolled.Now I have no idea how to proceed .I mailed for enquiries but got a return mail to check the mail received which I got after payment…so when I clicked the link provided after logging it’s again asking to do payment … Kindly request anyone to call me to kindly brief and help me out… Enquired with our school teacher even they are not aware and requested us to contact you.
Kindly help me out !

Hi @sarisukesh,

I have added your email id sarisuk***@gmail.com for Web development training. Please login to https://trainings.boltiot.com/ with your email id and you will be able to access the training. Also, it will be great if you can post the query related to Web development on https://webdevelopmentforum.boltiot.com/

Do let me know in case you need any other information.

Hello Sir ,I’m Sarthak jagtap i had started the training for iot and ml of bolt iot platform.i need one small help ,as i want to make a mini project in my current semester so i need one detail video for interfacing arduino with bolt iot.can you please help me regarding this as this will be very helpful.

@sarthakjagtap2021.et This should help you: Bolt IoT Workshops

Let us know if you still face any issue.

Thank you Sir ,it will be helpful for us.