How to connect bolt to Arduino?

I have read many documentation about this than also I’m not able to collect the data from Arduino…
I tried connecting
bolt<—>arduino
tx<–>rx
rx<–>tx
what next I tried many codes from hackster.io but nothing worked… don’t know-how

Can anyone provide me the exact way or code of the project you have worked which is 100% working!!

Hi @prathamesh272000.

You also have to connect the GND connections together.

Bolt Gnd <-> Arduino GND.

Also, could you provide a specific link of which codes you tried so that we can understand what you have tried already?

Make the necessary hardware connections to set up serial communication between Arduino Deumilanove and Bolt . 1) Connect Tx pin of Bolt to Rx pin of Arduino . 2) Connect Rx pin of Bolt to Tx pin of Arduino . 3) Connect Gnd(ground) pin of Bolt to Gnd(ground) pin of Arduino .
Next you can upload the following code on Arduino to test Serial communications:

void setup() {<br>  // put your setup code here, to run once:
  Serial.begin(9600); //Begin Serial at 9600
  Serial.setTimeout(50); //Timeout serial if readString is unavailable
}

void loop() {
  // put your main code here, to run repeatedly: <br>  String inString = "";  <br>  if (Serial.available() > 0) {
    // get incoming String
    inString = Serial.readString(); //Read input string from bolt
    Serial.print(inString); //Send same string back to bolt
  }
}

This is a Simple echo code which will reply back whatever the Arduino receive back to the Bolt.
Once you burn this code from on your Arduino call the URL in your browser to test the system