How to connect to local devices?

My Broadband provider does not allow port forwarding at my selected package. So my local devices, say an Arduino cannot receive transmission requests from the cloud. How does BoltIoT communicate with the cloud? Maybe I could use the same method to say communicate with my computer.

@saurabh000345 yes u can connect your boltmodule to any device whether it is your computer or phone no problem

Hello,
BoltIoT communicate with the cloud as:
Bolt device communicates with the cloud using an API. The Bolt Cloud API uses HTTP protocol for the communication and uses the HTTP GET and HTTP POST methods. Hence users can execute actions and retrieve information from Bolt devices pro-grammatically using HTTP requests.
So you can connect your boltmodule to any device whether it is your computer or phone using the API

I mean. I know how stuff is sent from the device to the cloud. But how does the cloud send a signal to the board? like when I click on an on switch on the website, how does the cloud send a request to the Bolt device to actually turn on the LED? is the device searching for signals after every interval or is there some other method. My network does not allow port forwarding and so the devices cannot directly receive requests. It can send requests and get a response. It cannot receive requests and give a response.

While http is used to connect to cloud… similarly MQTT is used to send response to device via cloud. Bolt device connects to cloud and sends data to channels by publishing data on it and also bolt devices subscribe to this channels so that they can receive commands from user(like u mentioned the command to turn on led, where cloud just acts as a interface and it doesn’t send command, command is still send by user)