How to get refund of that python course

Hi !!!
I want to apply for a refund as soon as possible as I don’t think this course has anything to do with me or is beneficial for me

Regards
Pari jain

The bolt Iot refund of your full payment for the first 10 days since the date of payment for training .
Please login to the Bolt Cloud https://cloud.boltiot.com/training and from the training page, create a refund request.

Also choose a dummy pick date while creating the refund request.

Hi, click this link Bolt Cloud and once u click it will directed to your choose course and on that u will see refund order and click it and also choose the dummy pick date

hi, check the Blot cloud which can show u the courses that u have bought where you can see refund order option and provide the necessary information to get refund back. in case after this it is delayed for refund then contact the given email support@blotiot.com for steps to be taken.

The bolt Iot refund of your full payment for the first 10 days since the date of payment for training .
Login to Blot cloud which can show you the courses that you have bought where you can see refund order option and provide the necessary information to get refund back.

you can apply for the refund within 10 days of your payment date by logging in to the Bolt Cloud website and then create a refund request.

By login onto the Bolt Cloud website and creating a refund request ,within 10 days after the payment date, you can obtain a refund.

Hello @parijainn56
You can get a full refund after first 10 days since the date of the payment for training. Please make sure you haven’t given the certification exam, because once you have applied for the test you are no longer eligible for refund. Please check & acknowledge.
Thankyou.