How to reset Wifi settings of a Bolt module?

Hello,

how do I clear the Wifi settings of a Bolt module which successfully connects to the Internet (both green and blue LEDs glowing continuously) but has not been linked to my account or always appears as “offline” in the Bolt GUI (I have to devices)

Is there a REST endpoint similar to /update or /setup or /register?

Btw.: is there a list of REST endpoints one could use instead of your apps and/or your Bolt Cloud GUI?

Well,

I found a “solution” myself: just

http://x.x.x.x/wifiSetup?ssid=a&password=abcdefgh

where “x.x.x.x” is the IP address of the Bolt module in your current Wifi network and both “ssid” and “password” contain useless values.

If a bolt module cannot connect to the configured Wifi it immediately starts its own hotspot again

Hey @a-rozek

Let’s have a video call today. Since we have more context now, it should be helpful. Let me know the time you prefer.

Good morning from Germany!

The time for our Zoom meeting will depend on what I should prepare: besides my Macbook Air with the Zoom client I already have prepared

• two Bolt modules
  • a 60W USB power supply
  • a fully charged iPhone

If that is sufficient, I could join a meeting within 5…10 minutes - but not during 8:00-9:00 AM MET

Just to make it explicit: I’m ready whenever you like

I’m afk from now on (1pm) until approx. 2pm MET

Apologies @a-rozek For missing out on this. I got caught up in a task. Can we do this tomorrow? I shall start the meeting, keep it open and share the meeting invite via message so that you can join anytime you are free.

Again, Apologies for missing out today.

Don’t worry too much.

Tomorrow morning, I will have to give a lecture, which is why I won’t be available before 1PM MET, perhaps 1:30PM.

Hello,

just to keep you informed: I would be available for a video call from now on

Good morning from Germany!

If you like, we may try to run a video conference today - just tell me when it fits for you.