I am not getting the course access

Kindly make available the course at the earliest. Took the money in advance please make course available. Otherwise refund my amount

Hi ,
since the updation of the content in the training modules are going to keep you ahead of all,
thanks for your patience,

Hi
After what duration of purchasing IoT and ML training program I can access the course ? because my Go to Course tab is still disabled for cmhaske40@gmail.com account.

Hi @cmhaske40 You have to follow the steps to access the training to get access to the training. You should have received an email with the subject line “Access to Online Training on Internet of Things and Machine Learning”. Please follow the steps mentioned in that to get access.

Let us know if you face any issues while doing so.

while doing so, in second step by mistake i used ‘sign in with google’ instead of ‘sign up’. now it is saying email id already used for log in. any suggessions please.

Hi, @cmhaske40
If this is the case , then my friend you can directly access the course via sign in option as you visit the course link it has the option to sign in with google now you have to log in using the same Gmail account you used to sign in the training for the first time.

TRY this and let us know if you face any issues;
Regards,
Lokesh Agarwal

i am not able to access training. plz solve my problem

@shimpynigam148 : Can you elaborate on your issue? When you say not able to access, what issue are you facing?

Thank you so much @PPV sir for resolving the issue
got the access now @ashwin.salgaocar

You should have received an email with the subject line “Access to Online Training on Internet of Things and Machine Learning ”. Please follow the steps mentioned in that to get access.