I don't get my refund but it shows refund complete

Hello sir
I had requested refund for the python programming
training. On the bolt cloud ,the status is showing that the refund is completed, but I haven’t received it in my bank account yet, so I request you to kindly look into it

Hi @abhishekyadavuae Apologies for the delays faced.

Be assured that you will receive the full amount. However, it may take a few days time to reflect.

Hopefully, the amount should be refunded by now. Do let us know if you still do not see the amount.

My money is not still refunded but it shows that as refund is completed, as soon as possible please refund my money.

Hi @atchayasekaran03 Apologize for the inconvenience caused to you, actually the refund is proceed from our side so it’s shows refund transferred in your phone. Usually it takes 4-5 working days for successful transfer so keep patience and keep checking bank account.

But it’s nearly 1 month till not yet

@atchayasekaran03 Noted. Share me your gmail id.

atchayasekaran03@gmail.com

Sir ,is there is any update for my refund.

Sir ,still i not received my money sir

Hi @atchayasekaran03 I Apologize for the massive delay, give us some time we are working on it.

@atchayasekaran03 Apologies for the delay in sharing the update with you. Your refund was processed on 6 May 2023 8:17 PM. Here is the ARN 312646927122. Please share it with you bank to check why it is not reflecting in your account.