I have not received any pick up yet

Hii i have applied for the refund for like 10 days ago and still nobody came to pick it up till now the number which the delivery company gave me of the delivery person has not picking up my calls and i think he has blocked me . My product id is 24544422026418 please go through my problem ASAP and solve it and provide me my money .
Thank you

Hi @anuragankit34 be assured that you will get your money. I have taken forward the query to the operations team who is doing a dive-deep into the issue. Please be patient with us. Thanks. :slight_smile:

Thank you for your reply. Please arrange the pickup ASAP.
Thank you :blush:

Sir it’s been a very long time when it will be done please arrange the pickup

Hello sir still no action has been taken from your side and no response is there related to my pick up . Please reply and solve my problem.

Apologies @anuragankit34 We are checking with the delivery partner regarding the same and have escalated the issue. I understand that it has taken long but be assured that you will receive the amount.

Thank you sir for your reply please make the pick up within this week its urgent sir .

Everytime this is happening although my address is complete then also and please tell to any other pickup executive because this one has already blocked my number so I can’t call him . I am literally frustrated, please do something.

Apologies for the massive delay @anuragankit34 we are in process of tracking the issue. Give me till today end of the day to give you an update regarding the same.

Sir my pick up is done on last Friday when I’ll be getting my money back please tell me

Hi @anuragankit34 Thanks for providing the update. We are still awaiting the kit to be received here in our office, post which the refund process will be initiated.

Hello sir , already 20 days are over after the pickup and till now refund process has not been initiated . How long will it take sir ?? please inform me.
Thank you.

Why i m not getting any replies??? It’s already more than one and half month when will I receive my money back ???

Apologies for the massive delay, we are working on your query.