I want to change my email address through which i have registered to the training and kit

Hello, myself Komal J Chaudhari
I have registered for the course of IoT & ML also got the kit, but now i want to change the email address through which i got the access to the training as the account will be deleted soon. So sir/madam can you change my email address to komaljchaudhari24@gmail.com from Komal.21910055@viit.ac.in .

Hi @komal.21910055,
You may update the email address linked to your training here.

Regarding the email linked to bolt cloud, I have forwarded the request to the team and we’ll update it as soon as possible.

Do let me know if you need any other help.

Thank you for the help!!

Hi @komal.21910055 ,

Please share your device id with me. I will unlink it form your older account then you can follow the setup process again to link the device to your new cloud account.

Do let me know in case you need any other information.

Actually i have linked the device with the new email Id itself which is komaljchaudhari24@gmail.com .

Hi @komal.21910055,
Seems like all the issues have been resolved? Do let us know if you need any other help.

Yes, Thanks for the help.

1 Like

hello my self Ausheka Vinod
i would like to change my email id in the payment prosses to rbkia575@rbkia.org

Hi @rbkia575,
For which training do you want to get the email changed? Also, please mention your current email id linked with the training. I have taken this to the team and we’ll update you shortly.