In the python programing training do we have to give certificate exam after module 2 or 4

I am done with module 2 in the python course now I am confused shall i take the certificate exam now or after module 4

You can give the certificate exam after module 2.

you can take exam certificate after module 2

you can take the certificate exam after completing module 2.

We can take certification exam after module 2 also. But make sure to complete module 3 and 4 to learn more.

You can take the exam after module 2

You can take it now in order to receive the training completion certificate.

you can take exam after module 2

You can give certificate exam after module 2

Yes, we have to complete the certification exam after the module 2. It contains 20 questions and each question consists of 2 min. After completing the exam within 10 mins you will get the certificate to your email id.

You can definitely take the certification exam now, after module 2, and, after completion, you can proceed with the other modules.

You should definitely take the certificate test dear. It is a fantastic test with a very good set of questions which will definitely boost your confidence and encourage you to learn more. Also they provide you with the score immediately after the test completion.

As you have completed your module 2 of the Python Course ,you are now eligible for Certificate Exam.
You can go for it.

exam can be attempted after module 2. Do complete module 3 and 4 to learn more

To take the certification exam in python training on bolt, you must complete the following steps

Step 1:Complete the module 1 training.
Step 2:Complete the module 2 training.

After complete the step 1 and step 2 , you can take the certification exam.

After complete the exam, Fill the form and get certificate.

Continue to learn Module 3 and Module 4

You can take the exam after module 2 as the questions asked are from upto module 2 only.

Yes you can give the exam after module 2 and take the certificate.

It is not necessary to take the certification exam after module 2 , after covering all the modules also u can give the exam.

you can take the exam after module 2 as the questions that are asked in the certification exam are from the module 1 and module 2

@aarushsahai2011 hey Aarush !You can , actually take the Python certification exam after Module 2 and receive the certificate!