Innovation Challenge Project

Hello,

Just two days before received the kit and started with Bolt IoT training. And yesterday I received the below email from Rahul Singh I should enroll for the Innovative Challenge Project and today is the last day but it doesn’t make a sense. The issue is that just now started so how I can submit a project for innovation challenge innovative projects on the basis of two day’s training. If you give me time until I complete this course. Then I will be able to tell you my project details.

Hi Nikhil Kumar,

TOMORROW, 31st December 2019 is the LAST DAY to submit your Innovation Challenge project. You have only 1 day left for your project submission. No submissions will be accepted after 31st December 2019, 11.59 pm.

If you have not submitted your project, then don’t wait for the last minute. You can submit your project now, and if you make any changes, you can resubmit it before 31st December 2019 at 11:59. Use this link for project submission https://info.boltiot.com/innovationchallengesubmission

@nikhil998singh

Since you received your kit just before the end date, you can submit your project in the next Innovation challenge.