Internship completion certificate not received

I have submitted my project but i didn’t recieve any feedback and internship completion certificate

complete the test you wiil the cetificate.
below are the link to take exam-

I have taken the test and got 88percent then i have got the list of projects need to be done.And among them i have selected one and submitted my task before.Its been a week i didnt receive any communication from your side

First of all you have to complete the test then you will be able to get your certificate
And you have to score above 50% in the test

I have completed the test and i have received the certificate of completion i.e training on web development. I need internship completion certificate

I have been waiting for your response sir.

Hello @akshiakshitha11
@ashwin.salgaocar
we are looking into the issue and doing are best to resolve your problem…
Please provide us with the access code of the training and email you used to register.
Thanks for being patient.
Regards,
Lokesh Agarwal

Hi @akshiakshitha11 I believe this is regarding the web development training, right? Do confirm this.

@akshiakshitha11 You have not submitted your video review task. Kindly refer to the mail you received on Oct 12 at 6:27pm.

1 Like

Yes sir, It is on web development

@akshiakshitha11 And mentioned by @kausthav.ray. Please make sure to submit all the tasks of the internship in order to get the certificate.

I have submitted all the tasks sir.

@akshiakshitha11 Your Project has been graded. Kindly Check your email for feedback.

Thank you sir , i have received the mail.

complete the IOT ML Exam to get certificate.

Many people are submitting their tasks everyday, you need to wait for a while till ur turn comes.