Internship report

hi everybody,
my college wants a report from boltiot side, so that I can submit this training certificate in the college as a certificate of training. Any one please help me to get the internship report from bolt iot. so that I can submit it to the college.

2 Likes

Hi @bhaskarkumar.india,

Can you share some of the details of your training ?

1. Training name
  2. Email id that you had used while submitting the project.
  3. Project name

As per your demand I am providing my information and I hope it will enough for you to take further action for the solution

1. Training name= Internet of things And Machine Learning
    1. Email id that you had used while submitting the project= bhaskarkumar.india@gmail.com
      3.Project name=5 minutes 5 stepsand Hey google turn on/off the lights and all done
      please reply soon…

hey! my college is also asking for an internship report can you help me too with this?

1. Training name-IoT and machine learning
  2. Email id that you had used while submitting the project.-shahpankti2302@gmail.com
  3. Project name-Security enhancement using bolt IoT

Hi @shahpankti2302,

Please drop an email to support@boltiot.com and also share the details thats need to be done along with proof.

Do let me know in case you need any other information.

1 Like

Please give me the Internship report which you have made.
I will be very thankful to you.

@gauravsinghgs8888 An Internship Evaluation report is something that the college shares with the students. If your college has shared it with you, then please forward it to support@boltiot.com. We will then add our inputs and submit them to you. But please make sure to pre-fill details such as name, roll number, or anything else from your side before submitting it to us.

Sir my college asking internship reports please can you able to send about my internship which i done in bolt iot and machine learning

@surendrareddy9731 The report needs to be prepared by you and sent to us. We will go through the report and verify its contents. Post this we will sign it and send it back to you.