Internship report

hi everybody,
my college wants a report from boltiot side, so that I can submit this training certificate in the college as a certificate of training. Any one please help me to get the internship report from bolt iot. so that I can submit it to the college.

2 Likes

Hi @bhaskarkumar.india,

Can you share some of the details of your training ?

1. Training name
  2. Email id that you had used while submitting the project.
  3. Project name

As per your demand I am providing my information and I hope it will enough for you to take further action for the solution

1. Training name= Internet of things And Machine Learning
    1. Email id that you had used while submitting the project= bhaskarkumar.india@gmail.com
      3.Project name=5 minutes 5 stepsand Hey google turn on/off the lights and all done
      please reply soon…

hey! my college is also asking for an internship report can you help me too with this?

1. Training name-IoT and machine learning
  2. Email id that you had used while submitting the project.-shahpankti2302@gmail.com
  3. Project name-Security enhancement using bolt IoT

Hi @shahpankti2302,

Please drop an email to support@boltiot.com and also share the details thats need to be done along with proof.

Do let me know in case you need any other information.

1 Like

Please give me the Internship report which you have made.
I will be very thankful to you.

@gauravsinghgs8888 An Internship Evaluation report is something that the college shares with the students. If your college has shared it with you, then please forward it to support@boltiot.com. We will then add our inputs and submit them to you. But please make sure to pre-fill details such as name, roll number, or anything else from your side before submitting it to us.