Iot based solution for elderly care

I have a major project in above topic and i need come up with new idea. I need guidance/suggestion how to come up with sioltion for the above topic.

Thank u

Hi @jaissunny009,

Can you please elaborate more on the domain in which you wish to create the project? We will definitely try to help you out.

1 Like

I am working on health monitoring system to help elderly care based on IOT.

For the same I need to come up with new idea to my project of IOT solution for elderly care.
Hope u got me. plz suggest some new approach of caering eldelr based on IOT.

Thank u

Hi @jaissunny009,

1. You could probably create a smart wearable health tracking device which takes data of a person and push it to Bolt Cloud. You can create a custom dashboard to display this data in attractive visual graphs and tables. You can apply anomaly detection to your data and alert the user/caretaker to take further actions. Suppose you are continuously reading the values of blood pressure of a person, if there is a sudden hike/drop in it then you can alert the caretaker.

2. You could create a voice app that manages reminders, alerts, and automation using voice commands. They can control appliances and get reminders for their day to day tasks.

There are a lot of things that you can work upon. I have stated a few of them. If you are stuck somewhere, we are always ready to help you out.

Great, Can you plz suggest me some resources,paper from where I can get some idea approaching to the solution.

Thank u

Hi @jaissunny009,

Here is one of the papers on your problem statement Sensors | Free Full-Text | IoT Wearable Sensors and Devices in Elderly Care: A Literature Review. You can find a lot more by visiting https://scholar.google.co.in/.