IOT Innovative challenge

Is the participation in this challenge a necessary? Will it reflect in the certificate? Let me know because I wasn’t aware till today about the competition. And now only 10 days is left for it and also I haven’t started my training.

3 Likes

Yes. The challenge is necessary since 40% of this mark will be included to your grades. But you can still participate since there are 10 days left. It’s not yet late now. You can watch the first 3 sections (which are IoT modules) and still make a basic project out of it. All you have to do is include the IoT bolt cloud.

I think you’ll be able to do it :smile: ! Don’t worry. Give it a shot. Even I got to know about this 2 days back. :slight_smile: Don’t lose hope and you aren’t alone in this!

1 Like

I got to know about the challenge today and now only 10 days left and I have exams going on till 28th, so I’m not free till then. And I haven’t started training yet. So what should I do?

So I got to know another thing when I was going through the forums that

1. The capstone project isn’t necessary.
  2. But you’ll anyway have to make a project which you’ll submit during the final exam. But this project should be different from your capstone project. This will include 40% of the weight age.

Now coming to your query. I think you should form an idea as to what kind of project you want to create. Then you can spend the last 3 days for the actual construction and coding. I get it that you have exams but at least have a rough idea as to what you wish to do :slight_smile:

This answer is quite elaborate.

Hi @sonalisingh634 , @Bharati, @ankit2001das,

1. Capstone Project: It is not mandatory and it is for self-evaluation.

2. Final Project: This project is compulsory to get the certificate. Note that there is no deadline for completing this project. You will get your certificate only after completing this project.

3. Innovation project - It is not mandatory to participate in the Innovation Challenge. But if you planning to participate, then the deadline is on the 31st of December. Note that the Innovation project does not hold any marks and it will not affect your training or certificate. There is no time limit to complete your training or generate the training certificate. You have lifetime access to the training content.

4 Likes

Thank you sir @rahul.singh1 for clarification.

1 Like

@sonalisingh634 @Bharati, @ankit2001das - Added the details about final project also.

2 Likes

Mam ,we have to make two projects
Innovative and final projecT??
which will contain cash prize

Which project contain cash prize?
Can I skip this innovative project and do only final project?
As you said there is no time limit for final project can I do it in summer after completing my course? If I do so Will I get certificate and cash prize if any

How will marks distributed for final exam

@sreejavijayagiri The IoT innovation challenge contains cash prize. Yes, you can skip the innovation challenge as it is not mandatory. Yes, There is no time limit for submission of final project, so you can do it in Summer. And there is no cash prize for the final project.

https://trainings.boltiot.com/courses/enrolled/429176 @sreejavijayagiri visit this site and open the last module i.e. certification test. There you will get to know about the marking system.

sir can I take PDF file from Google

Sir, in innovative project we have to make video, should video include
How I’m writing code in mobile and products
Or
Only we have to explain output

Thanks for clarification as i might also not able to take part in innovative challenge due to exams and late knowing about competition.

Sir how many Pages should PDF contain in innovative challenge

1. Capstone Project: It is not mandatory and it is for self-evaluation.
  2. Final Project : This project is compulsory to get the certificate. Note that there is no deadline for completing this project. You will get your certificate only after completing this project.
  3. Innovation project - It is not mandatory to participate in the Innovation Challenge. But if you planning to participate, then the deadline is on the 31st of December. Note that the Innovation project does not hold any marks and it will not affect your training or certificate. There is no time limit to complete your training or generate the training certificate. You have lifetime access to the training content.